About the Foundation
Our Board of Directors
Steve Anderson, Executive Director
Tiffany Greer, President
Larson Frey, Vice President/Treasurer
Jake Kilburn, Secretary
Wardell Walton, Mayor of Belzoni
Bonnie Horton- Superintendent of EducationBenefits of membership in the Belzoni-Humphreys Development Foundation:
- Joining together with other individuals and businesses to financially support and volunteer to makeHumphreys County a better place to live and work.
- Medical insurance with Blue Cross at group rates for small businesses of 1 to 50 employees. Your acceptance is guaranteed and at true group rates. Please stop by the Catfish Museum for your enrollment packet or for more information.
- Discounted long distance of 3.9 cents per minute with no monthly fees and six second increment billing. This is a great rate for your home or business.
- Have your business website listed on the Belzoni-Humphreys Development Foundation website free of charge.
- Free seminars for BHDF members only.